Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

So glad that I found this thread. I LOVE hot tea. I have a cup every day. I have tried so many teas and always looking for a new tea. My newest tea that I tried today was peppermint tea. It was delicious!!!!!! I like all of the green teas. Black tea is great as well.
Kuntrygirl,

Glad to see you pop in for a visit.
Whose peppermint tea did you try?

So glad that I found this thread. I LOVE hot tea. I have a cup every day. I have tried so many teas and always looking for a new tea. My newest tea that I tried today was peppermint tea. It was delicious!!!!!! I like all of the green teas. Black tea is great as well.

[COLOR=800080]Kuntrygirl,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]Glad to see you pop in for a visit.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]Whose peppermint tea did you try?[/COLOR]

I tried Bigelow Peppermint Herb Tea.

I am English and tea is a central part of life. I have at least 8 cups a day. My day is punctuated by pauses to 'have a cuppa'. It the first thing one asks visitors, 'would you like some tea?' It is the first thing one turns to in a crisis. Having captured a group of German soldiers at El Alamein, my father built a fire and made them a bucket of tea. Tea is used for comfort, for shock, for driving away chills, for relaxation and for the sheer sociability of it. Think of entertaining a friend to afternoon tea with cocktail sanwhches and scones with cream and jam. A lovely chine teapot full og Darjeeling. Oh the romance of it!

I am English and tea is a central part of life. I have at least 8 cups a day. My day is punctuated by pauses to 'have a cuppa'. It the first thing one asks visitors, 'would you like some tea?' It is the first thing one turns to in a crisis. Having captured a group of German soldiers at El Alamein, my father built a fire and made them a bucket of tea. Tea is used for comfort, for shock, for driving away chills, for relaxation and for the sheer sociability of it. Think of entertaining a friend to afternoon tea with cocktail sanwhches and scones with cream and jam. A lovely chine teapot full og Darjeeling. Oh the romance of it!

:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom