Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

Sadly, I'm allergic to Lipton. And anything that isn't organic. And anything with corn/soy.

I made some little things to go in tea to flavor it. Sliced up some lemon, rolled the slices in sugar, dehydrated them, and froze them. They're amazing in tea :)

Sad, yes.
sad.png

Sounds amazing!!!
droolin.gif

I'm going to have to try that this summer!!!

I had no idea that anyone could be allergic to tea at all.
Being allergic to a specific brand sounds like it's a process or an ingredient in that tea.

I am getting a bit confused here. Tea should be just made of tea leaves, no additives. Clearly, mint tea is made of mint leaves etc., but the only thing added to tea leaves is the additions we ourselves make when we 'brew up'. If you have the chance, go along to a proper tea merchants where they import and blend teas. They can give you advice and you can experiment with different teas to find one which suits your pallet. I like Twinings organic English Breakfast Tea.

I am in love with Stash black tea Chai Spice ! Sipping it (with honey) right now. I start my work days with coffee. Sipping it as I get ready to go. But my days off I start with tea while watching Imus In The Morning and the morning news.

I drink Sleepy Time Tea (with honey) before I go to bed. I actually brew 2 cups. One cup stays on the kitchen counter so I can take several swallows when I need to get up and go to the bathroom. I think it helps me fall back to sleep.

I suffer anxiety thus have a hard time falling to sleep. Sometimes my mind just won't stop turning, trying to solve all the problems in my life.

I am getting a bit confused here. Tea should be just made of tea leaves, no additives. Clearly, mint tea is made of mint leaves etc., but the only thing added to tea leaves is the additions we ourselves make when we 'brew up'. If you have the chance, go along to a proper tea merchants where they import and blend teas. They can give you advice and you can experiment with different teas to find one which suits your pallet. I like Twinings organic English Breakfast Tea.

Twinings is my favorite tea company!!!
But my favorite tea comes from another company (I don't remember the name, but DH does, he remembers everything lol); anyway, it's called "Eden Rose". Mmmmmm Wish I had some now!!!

Right now, I'm drinking cheap Market Pantry tea with honey and lemon juice.

Back
Top Bottom