Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

A company called Betjemen and Barton, in Paris sell this tea I think. They do export it all over the world.

yes, that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! =)
I bought it in America from William-Sonoma, but it's expensive, so.... DH would probably get it for me if I asked, but I try not to ask for things.

Good morning, all!

Anyone joining me in a cup of tea this morning?

An-English-Tea-1024x768.jpg

I've got a thesis and outline due in Lit on Othello.
Right now, I've got to walk a dog. We nicknamed her "Scrappy-Doo". It so fits and I've got to walk her.
th

Still working on my Othello paper.
It's a research paper; the draft is due Monday.
Hope you're all having a nice day.
How about a morning cup of tea?

TWNH+afternoon+tea1.jpg
So pretty! I love tea and coffee both. I like to drink tea to relax and coffee for the busy days. During the summer I love iced tea. I do not add any sweetener or anything..we some times a nice slice of lemon. Hubby was just told he could drink green tea or chamomile tea on his very restricted diet. So we went and got him several types. I like English breakfast tea and Earl Grey which I think are very similar to each other. Have a great day and good luck on your paper.

It is such a beautiful cup! Perfect picture for this thread.
smile.png
Thank you. I'm glad you like it! =)

So pretty! I love tea and coffee both. I like to drink tea to relax and coffee for the busy days. During the summer I love iced tea. I do not add any sweetener or anything..we some times a nice slice of lemon. Hubby was just told he could drink green tea or chamomile tea on his very restricted diet. So we went and got him several types. I like English breakfast tea and Earl Grey which I think are very similar to each other. Have a great day and good luck on your paper.

I like both too. I drink coffee every other morning (twice on the weekend lol), and tea the rest of the time (mornings, afternoons, bedtime, it's always a good time for a cup of tea).
I like sun tea in the summer, but I like to have something in it. I learned that truvia doesn't go with tea well (imo), but I like honey or a little sugar.
Oh, green tea and chamomile are both very good for you!!!
Yeah, I always have a few different types of tea; always something cheap like Lipton or Market Pantry and Irish Breakfast Tea, and Earl Grey (it's the only thing I can get in loose tea around here), usually I have English Breakfast, and something that's either decaf, caffeine free, or sleepy time. =)
English Breakfast tea, as a blend, is based on Earl Grey. Twinings originally blended tea for the Earl of Grey, anything else is just burgamot flavored tea. ;-)
Thanks. The paper's coming along; I'm taking a break. =)

Last edited:
All plumbing was made of lead before the advent of plastics. I well remember seeing my father repair a lead water pipe which supplied the house. It was said that in hard water areas the pipes soon became lined with limescale that protected the supply to some extent. In areas of the country where water is soft and therefore there is no build up of limescale, lead must have indeed leached into the water supply. It is said that lead has a detrimental affect on the intellect, but the Romans used lead plumbing and I think we can agree that they were hardly intellectual slouches.
Hmm, but their empire did fail. Nero was nuts. It just took time for the lead to build up.
tongue.png

Thanks for the heads up on that particular tea. I am not a fan of chamomile tea at all.
I've found that I don't like chamomile tea from the store. Don't much like german chamomile tea when made with the flowers. I DO love roman chamomile tea made with the dried or fresh flowers. Not sure what's up with that.

I am in love with Stash black tea Chai Spice ! Sipping it (with honey) right now. I start my work days with coffee. Sipping it as I get ready to go. But my days off I start with tea while watching Imus In The Morning and the morning news.

I drink Sleepy Time Tea (with honey) before I go to bed. I actually brew 2 cups. One cup stays on the kitchen counter so I can take several swallows when I need to get up and go to the bathroom. I think it helps me fall back to sleep.

I suffer anxiety thus have a hard time falling to sleep. Sometimes my mind just won't stop turning, trying to solve all the problems in my life.
I love Stash Chai Spice! And Irish Breakfast, and Lady Grey and 1001Nights and Trader Joe's Mango Black tea - even with milk it's yummy. I have an apple mint plant growing in water on the window sill because it won't last the winter outdoors. Wonderful stuff. Not fond of the lemon verbena, reminds me too much of lemon pledge.

Funny thing - I did a search for tea drinkers and here you all are! Glad to have found you!

Hmm, but their empire did fail. Nero was nuts. It just took time for the lead to build up.
tongue.png

I've found that I don't like chamomile tea from the store. Don't much like german chamomile tea when made with the flowers. I DO love roman chamomile tea made with the dried or fresh flowers. Not sure what's up with that.

I love Stash Chai Spice! And Irish Breakfast, and Lady Grey and 1001Nights and Trader Joe's Mango Black tea - even with milk it's yummy. I have an apple mint plant growing in water on the window sill because it won't last the winter outdoors. Wonderful stuff. Not fond of the lemon verbena, reminds me too much of lemon pledge.

Funny thing - I did a search for tea drinkers and here you all are! Glad to have found you!

Welcome!!!
Yes, here we all are. =)
caf.gif

I have a spearmint plant that survived "winter" here. DD was kind enough to take the sprigs and plant them, so now I have about three plants!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom