Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

So, I get home from the nursery, sit down start reading emails, click over to BYC, get to you post and remember: I left the chickens out!
My husband will swing by and put then up.
You just saved them.
bow.gif

Glad we could help you
big_smile.png

My chickens hide from things that fly. Other than that, they are not very smart
hu.gif

It's 39F here now. Oh, how I wish for 68!!!

I live in upstate NY for years and I'm still not used to the cold. I'm super wimpy!!! I generally start complaining about the cold late September.
You can imagine the gallons of hot tea I go through during winter
caf.gif

Good morning! I toss my herbal tea bags in the compost pile. I am wondering if I should toss black tea bags in there too, since my chickens will have access to them.

There should not be any problem with that, just take the strings off first. Blueberries, azaleas and rhododendrons like acidic soil. so coffee grounds and tea bags are great compost for them.

Apparently the numerous coffee threads have a competitor here on BYC. I too am a polysubstance abuser, I drink both coffee and tea. When it comes to tea, I'm a bit of a purist, I really don't like much else than Earl Grey. None of that ginger lemon berry green chai stuff for me, thank you.

Thanks, 3 goideggs. I'll do that, then. Hate to waste tea bags. The blueberry bushes will like them, too.
Hard to run into this problem in commercial poultry operations :)
Do any of you guys have grape vines?
This year , I tried the chicken compost on my grape vines , but they didn't do very well. Maybe they need some tea ? Just to stay in the subject :)

Back
Top Bottom