Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

Ebb and Flo benches. They are benches that hold water. A pump pumps the water from a holding tank in the ground up into the benches. Once the timer turns off the solenoid, gravity drains the bench back into the submerged tank. It saves water and fertilizer, and keeps the water off of the plant which keeps the fungus and bacteria problems down. It is nice because it is an automatic timer and I do not have to be there to make it happen.
It also helps in keeping fertilizer out of the aquifer and run off out of the waterways.
Here is a picture of the benches:

They were from Holland. I told my husband if we were going to do this nursery business thing, we were going to do it right.
My mistake.
We should have invested in Microsoft.

Oooooo, now I get it!!! Thanks for the visual. =)

Hello I like tea & would like to join your tea chats! I really like sun tea with some milk & sugar.
smile.png

Welcome! I like sun tea. Summer is the only time of year it's warm enough to make it right, here. I've never tried it with milk and sugar. I'll have to try that when the weather warms up. Thanks!
So, how are you?

I had Mighty Leaf iced tea with sugar and lemon today.
I'm about to have some Earl Grey or something. Maybe I'll have my H&R Chocolate Mint tea; that I'll have with sugar and half&half.

Hey poult!
welcome to the thread!
I am having mint tea at the moment.
I do not know why, but my favorite tea is mint this year, last it it was lady grey.

Hehe. You're like me. I don't have a favorite. Period. I have a current favorite.
big_smile.png

Hey poult!
welcome to the thread!
I am having mint tea at the moment.
I do not know why, but my  favorite tea is mint  this year, last it it was lady grey.

Thanx! Hmm interesting I have tried quite a few different kinds of teas but I can't remember what they were called & would only remember them by taste I am gonna have to try more & this time remember the names! :D

Oooooo, now I get it!!!  Thanks for the visual. =)

Welcome!  I like sun tea.  Summer is the only time of year it's warm enough to make it right, here.  I've never tried it with milk and sugar.  I'll have to try that when the weather warms up.  Thanks!
So, how are you?

I had Mighty Leaf iced tea with sugar and lemon today.
I'm about to have some Earl Grey or something.  Maybe I'll have my H&R Chocolate Mint tea; that I'll have with sugar and half&half.

Hehe.  You're like me.  I don't have a favorite. Period.  I have a current favorite. :D

Was that 3goodeggs garden? If so that is soooo beautiful!

Yes summer is the best for sun tea! Sun tea is best with lemons & ice but I like milk & sugar in tea! :D

frow.gif
hey flying doughnut!
I like the idea of flying doughnuts.
oh, flying fritters would be good. a warm one fluttering its way in my direction would be great.

vehve, are you sure you are not Cpt. Picard from the star ship Enterprise?
It would not surprise me.

poult, that is the inside of one of our greenhouses. We grow hibiscus liners for bigger nurseries to grow up. But I do start my garden seedlings in it.

I am behind this year, that flu/cold/bug thing has put me a month behind in everything...

frow.gif
hey flying doughnut!
oh, flying fritters would be good. a warm one fluttering its way in my direction would be great.

poult, that is the inside of one of our greenhouses. We grow hibiscus liners for bigger nurseries to grow up. But I do start my garden seedlings in it.

I am behind this year, that flu/cold/bug thing has put me a month behind in everything...
:p i'm sick also

This one knocked me off of my feet. they both did, but I think if I had not have gotten the flu first I could have remained standing for the cold.

I took a lot of Motrin, Benadryl and hot tea.
I hope you get better quickly!

:frow  hey [COLOR=EE82EE]flying doughnut![/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]vehve[/COLOR],  are you sure you are not Cpt. Picard from the star ship Enterprise?

[COLOR=A52A2A]poult,[/COLOR] that is the inside of one of our greenhouses. We grow hibiscus liners for bigger nurseries to grow up. But I do start my garden seedlings in it. 

You have done a beautiful job it's amazing I am in awe.I am sorry no one enjoys being sick! :hugs

Was that 3goodeggs garden? If so that is soooo beautiful!

Yes summer is the best for sun tea! Sun tea is best with lemons & ice but I like milk & sugar in tea!
big_smile.png

I haven't tried milk and sugar in iced tea. I'm going to have to wait until the weather warms up a bit here. It's too cold for me to even go outside (except for the chickens, and grocery shopping, but otherwise, I'm indoors and near my heater!!!)
Welcome, BTW. =)
frow.gif

i want to join... hold on i'll make a cup first

Welcome! =)
frow.gif

What'd ya make?

I like all tea as long as it's Earl Grey. Preferably Twining's. Loose leaf.

You're not picky or anything are you, @vehve ?
lol.png

I like Twining's Earl Grey too. Loose leaf is waaaaaay better than tea dust in a paper bag (but when that's all I can get, I get it).

frow.gif
hey flying doughnut!

Funny you should mention Cpt. Picard. My lead NH roo is named after him, and my second roo is named....Riker. =)

I hope you're feeling better. I hate getting behind; it's so hard to catch up, and I have to adjust what counts as "behind" and "caught up".

:p i'm sick also

Feel better!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom