Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

My throat's been bothering me lately (I think it's from yelling at the kids, so I guess I actually have a certain amount of control over it), anyway... I've been drinking my tea with quite a lot of honey and lemon b/c of my throat. But I'm trying to lose weight, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a tea that would sooth my throat w/o all the honey (calories)?

I haven't tried milk and sugar in iced tea.  I'm going to have to wait until the weather warms up a bit here.  It's too cold for me to even go outside (except for the chickens, and grocery shopping, but otherwise, I'm indoors and near my heater!!!)
Welcome, BTW. =) :frow

Welcome! =) :frow
What'd ya make?

You're not picky or anything are you, @vehve
? :lol:
I like Twining's Earl Grey too.  Loose leaf is waaaaaay better than tea dust in a paper bag (but when that's all I can get, I get it).

Funny you should mention Cpt. Picard.  My lead NH roo is named after him, and my second roo is named....Riker. =)

I hope you're feeling better.  I hate getting behind; it's so hard to catch up, and I have to adjust what counts as "behind" and "caught up".

Feel better! :hugs

Yes isn't winter such a pain it seems everyone except me has snow I just have mud! :th

Thanx! :)

Last edited:
I'm not picky, others just want too many options...
hide.gif
I have like ten different teas in my cupboard right now.

Yes isn't winter such a pain it seems everyone except me has snow I just have mud!
th.gif

Thanx!
smile.png

Yes, it is.
YW.
smile.png

I haven't tried milk and sugar in iced tea. I'm going to have to wait until the weather warms up a bit here. It's too cold for me to even go outside (except for the chickens, and grocery shopping, but otherwise, I'm indoors and near my heater!!!)
Welcome, BTW. =)
frow.gif

Welcome! =)
frow.gif

What'd ya make?

You're not picky or anything are you, @vehve ?
lol.png

I like Twining's Earl Grey too. Loose leaf is waaaaaay better than tea dust in a paper bag (but when that's all I can get, I get it).

Funny you should mention Cpt. Picard. My lead NH roo is named after him, and my second roo is named....Riker. =)

I hope you're feeling better. I hate getting behind; it's so hard to catch up, and I have to adjust what counts as "behind" and "caught up".

Feel better!
hugs.gif
i made apple cinnamon

i made apple cinnamon

Ooo, that sounds good. =)

My flock is on the verge of mental break down from all the mud.

big_smile.png

Oh, wow!
Mine don't get like that. I free range, and they just go out in the rain and mud and none of them seems to care. Well, I have to take that back. I had a Cochin Bantam Frizzle last year and DD has a Cochin Bantam this year, they seem to mind the mud; although, they seem to like the rain.
Here's Snoodle in the rain last year:

This is what she normally looked like.

That Cochin is so cute! They don't like it very much they scratch in the mud & look up at me like,"Hey fix this!" My geese do but they look like heck cuz the drakes are getting mud all over them! I have two female geese & two drakes I am getting ducks soon for them.

Back
Top Bottom