Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

hide.gif
gig.gif

Yeah, chicky, tell us more about South Africa. I know very little about it, too. Some of my relatives have been there and enjoyed their trip very much.

Thanks for the pics, tea!!
gig.gif

I once saw this show on poodle grooming and it had the craziest dos! I just can't imagine my poodle just standing on a grooming table forever for dos like that. I should have a silkie. They look like poodles, but I heard they don't have the smarts
big_smile.png
The kitty w the chicks is extra cute.

YW. =)

It's pretty good. It tastes good w/o any sugar, too.
I'm still recovering from daylight savings time. Sooooo tired...

It was very popular about eight years ago.
I have not looked for it, But I think It should be still available in the herbal tea section of the tea section.
I think it was supposed to be healthy for you or something. 
Americans fad over things and then it settles down and either sticks around or disappears.

So true.

It's pretty good. It tastes good w/o any sugar, too.
I'm still recovering from daylight savings time. Sooooo tired...

I "can't" drink IBT w/o anything in it. Just sugar and milk (haven't tried coconut sugar yet; have to buy some IBT when we go shopping tomorrow). EGT I can drink plain though. I actually like it w/o anything in it (but my sweet tooth usually takes over when I'm making tea).

Yeah, same here. Today is the first morning I got up half an hour late instead of an hour late.
hide.gif

I think I'm going to be better able to get up on time after the weekend. (I hope)

Back
Top Bottom