Tell a scary story!

A young teen is left alone while her parents go out to dinner she is told to lock the doors and windows and when she is finished staying up, she decided to go to her room and be on her laptop, she hears a loud thud and remembers her instructions and is trembling with fear she turns out her lights in her room, locks her door and hides in her closet and prays "Please Lord, Please Lord" and remember that her phone is in her pocket she dials 911 and right after the call someone brakes down the door, he had a knife and was wearing all black he yanks open the curtain and stuffs the girl in a bag she screams and flings around; then she hears sirens and sees blue and red lights threw the sack she laughs silently and began to cry the man threw the bag down the stairs and jumped out the window. The next day she awoke in the hospital, the fall down the stairs had broke her wrist but the scariest part was her kidnapper, He was not a kidnapper he was a raper, the Lord had protected her from a terrible Experience, and she would continue with her faith threw Christ.

This was a true experience with one of my close friends, which is why I am posting it, we should all respect women and their rights and remember anything can be done with God!!!

Last edited:
Dog: a long time ago when i was just a puppy i invited my friends over and we decided to tell scary stories and this is what i said we heard the scariest noise so the looked around then when up stairs and opened the closet door and saw the VACCUM. His kids: ahhhhhh!!!!!

A couple decided they wanted a night alone so they called a baby sitter and went out after giving her instructions. After tucking the kids in bed she went to watch TV but the angel statue was quite unsettling. She called the couple to asked if she could move the statue and the line went silent for a minute. "Get the kids out of the house now. We don't own a angel statue." Came the reply. Later when the couple returned home the found the corpses of the baby sitter and the children.
Holy crud call dr. who that's a weeping angle my friend!!!

A mother and her two kids lived alone. The mother worked hard, slept minimally and never had any time for her kids. One day, she ended up staying at her job later than usual and decided to send a babysitter over. After calling a friend and asking them for a favor, she gave them directions and continued with her work.

The two sisters, who hated being alone in their old house, waited in the living room. When they heard the doorbell ring they rushed to answer it. The man at the door had a hood covering his face, and the only thing they could see were his eyes. They were bright blue, and had this odd glow. They let him in, feeling very uncomfortable due to the fact he didn't speak at all. He pointed at the couch, turned on the tv, and went into the kitchen.

As the night went on, they never saw him and didn't hear a sound. Finally, when their mom came home, they told her of the silent man.

"Man? I sent over my friend Christine to babysit you," the mother exclaimed.

She hurried into the kitchen and found it spotless. A note on the table read:

She's dead.

They later found out that Christine, while coming over had swerved into a tree. She died instantly.
I like that all he did was protect them!!
smile.png

You're sitting in your room, just chilling out, when you hear a knock on your door. It's your friend, asking you to let you in. As you get up to let them in, you hear a knock on your window. It's your friend, begging you not to let them into the room. The knocking on your door becomes more frantic and violent, and so does the knocking on your window.

Back
Top Bottom