Tell something about your self that would surprise others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cara, really a 300,000 acre ranch!?!?!? Not a typo?
WOW, what a huge piece of land. How wonderful! Good grief, and I thought 6 acres was a lot to take care of!!! How cool it that.

Ok let's see

I was never an animal lover as a kid. Never cried over an animal until today when I saw my chickens dead. I love animals now.

It took 4 years of being on fertility drugs and having artifical insemination every month to conceive my first child. (hubby had a vasectomy reversed) Dr's told me I couldn't conceive again without the artificial insemination and meds I got pregnant when my oldest DD was nine months old but lost the baby. Then got pregnant again with twins but lost one early on but delivered DD #2.

I have never drank an alchol drink. When I was a kid and would have a cough my mother would pour whiskey straight down my throat. Swore I would never drink and never have.

I was 25 when I got married to my husband and he was the first man I have been "with" We have been married for 20 yrs.

My best friend got married a couple months before me and everyone bet my marriage wouldn't work because I was marrying a man that had been married 2 other times and had 2 kids and she married a Baptist preacher who had never been married before. I've been married for 20 years and she has been divorced for about 8 years.

My now ex-brother in law tried to rape me when I was 12 with his daughter in bed with me. I kneed him in the you know what and got away. Ran to my sister but she did nothing. Told no one about it until I was 17 and she and my mother wanted me to move in with her and be her nanny. I told my brother and when he confronted then my sister and mother called me a liar. Found out he had raped my other sister.

I suffer from depression.

jackie

Yep, it's enormous! We don't own it, my father-in-law is the manager and my husband is a cowboy. We get the privilege of living on it without the worry! It's the most incredible place for training my SAR dogs, because we can train in a different place every day and in different kinds of terrain. No annoying neighbours either!

My now ex-brother in law tried to rape me when I was 12 with his daughter in bed with me. I kneed him in the you know what and got away. Ran to my sister but she did nothing. Told no one about it until I was 17 and she and my mother wanted me to move in with her and be her nanny. I told my brother and when he confronted then my sister and mother called me a liar. Found out he had raped my other sister.

I suffer from depression.

hugs.gif

We lost our 3 year old son about two years ago in a tragic accident.

After the birth of our son, we/i decided to get a vascetomy. (then he passed...we wanted more kids..)

I got a vascetomy reversal. It worked which surprised us. (...and a bit of more bad news..)

During the course of last/this summer, we found out our child was diagnosed with triploidy, a rare genetic disorder. She passed away (stillborn-8 months) this pass October.

I am so very sorry you and your wife have suffered so. My heart goes out to you guys.​

Hm....by next year, I will have 3 degrees, and in two years, I will have 5 degrees.
th.gif

That being said, I work as a receptionist right now.

I'm allergic to coffee

When I was younger, I was National-High-Point Champion and National Grand Champion for our particular breed of horses.

I despise horse 4-H.

I have a speech impediment

I'm strangely obsessed with chickens....
D.gif

Where to start???? Ok, here goes:1. 4 years ago I was a heavy drinker. Spending on
average $125 to $150 each on Fri. & Sat. nights at
the bar. Now the 3 beers that are in my fridge was
half of a six pack bought maybe 2 months ago! I
now drink maybe 1 beer a month and the others
are used for making batter for fried mushrooms,
cauliflouer and fish.
2. I am now going to church and it has turned my life
around, completely.
3. I am married to the love of my life! She is every-
thing a man could want! She is so good to me.
4. I was Capt. of my High School Navy ROTC rifle
team. We traveled to places like Duke University,
Wake Forrest U., Ga. Tech., UNC, U. Tenn.and
Clemson University to compete. One year we
finished 16th in the nation among 146 schools.
5. I could care less about material things(although
we have plenty) it's the little things that count.
6. I love building things, welding, any thing out-
side, my chickens & ducks and my FAMILY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom