Terrible Family Emergency, I have to sell my birds A.S.A.P.!

chicken_china_mom

Crazy for Cochins
10 Years
Apr 24, 2009
Tab, Indiana
We had a terrible family emergency occur today and I need to sell my birds IMMEDIATELY!!!! I cannot ship, you must pick them up. It's urgent, I need the money, I need them to go immediately!!!!! I'm not in a proper state of mind to think straight right now, but I will try to list what I have. The prices next to the birds are just what I would LIKE to get, cause I desperately need the money, but if you really want something I have, please make me an offer. I am not in a good state of mind, so please forgive me if I mispell or double list, or just plain mess up.

Small flock that consists of a Silver Cuckoo Marans roo and 3 hens. 1.5 yrs old. Hens are 1 Ameracauna/Welsummer mix, and 2 Amber Sexlinks. The girls do lay, and they lay HUGE eggs. Would like $15 for all. ROO MUST GO WITH HIS GIRLS! And please don't eat him, he's such a sweet boy!

Black Copper Marans and Blue Marans, and a Blue Copper pullet, all hatched April of 2010 to July of 2010. Pullets and roos, I have at least 3 roos, the rest are all pullet. One light Blue could be a roo, not exactly sure. Beautiful birds. I'd like them to go together if possible, or at least break them into trios. I believe I have 6 pullets. Trios I'd like to get $25 for each trio or $100 for all of them. One pair is the Wade Jean line, and that roo has beautiful leg feathering.

A gorgeous EE trio. Hatched March 26th 2010. Girls are very close to laying. I sold their sisters already and they are laying, so these girls should be laying real soon. The cockerel is gorgeous, he's colored like a hawk in the most stunning shades of gray, black, cream, and brown. One pullet is brown laced with blue muffs, and one pullet is solid white. Gorgeous birds. I'd like to get $25 for all of them.

A quad of Bantam Splash Cochins. One roo with 3 hens. 1.5 yrs old. Girls are very sweet natured. Not laying at the moment, but they lay well in the early Spring and lay all the way through for me until early Fall, or until the nights come earlier. The roo is a good boy. They have fabulous foot feathering and produce GORGEOUS chicks. $30 for the whole group.

A Quail Antwerp D'Anver pair. Both about 9 months old. Pullet just started laying about a month ago. $25 for the pair.

A mixed pair of D'Anvers. I don't know what they are mixed with, but they are beautiful. Roo is blue with gold on his back, and pullet is a slightly darker shade of blue with faint gold markings in her feathers. $15 for the pair.

Some free mixed breed Bantam cockerels

3 pure Bantam Cochin cockerels. One is White, one is Partridge, 2 are Blue. Make me an offer. A couple have show potential. The Partridge's father has won at show before. The White's father comes from show stock.

A White Bantam Cochin cockerel 1.5 yrs old. Make me an offer.

An OEGB pair, 10 months old. BBR. I think the pullet is the same color as the roo. I don't know much about OEGB's. I bought them as a gift for my older DD, but we need the money, so they have to go. She just started laying. $25 for the pair.

A beautiful pair of Bantam Buff Orpington's. 1.5 yrs old. Roo is so super sweet he lets my kids just scoop him up and hug and kiss him. Not a mean bone in his body. $15 for the pair.

A Standard White Orpington pullet. She is 5 months old but is still pretty small. She's so sweet and pretty, loves kids, loves hugs and kisses. $10

3 Partridge Silkies, 5 months old. Unsexed. $24 for all 3 or $8 each.

A White Silkie rooster, 1.5 yrs old. He makes gorgeous, gentle, sweet natured babies. His kids all have awesome foot feathering and good form too. $3

A Mille Fleur d'Uccle hen 1.5 yrs old. Very sweet natured, very docile. $5.

A mixed Silkie hen, black in color. Good broody, good natured, very docile, but isn't snuggly. But she's a good girl. $5

A Black Sexlink cockerel that would blow your mind with how sweet and gentle he is. He was suppose to be a Barred Rock pullet when I purchased him as a chick, and he turned out to be a Black Sexlink. I was afraid he'd be mean or aggressive, cause I had heard some bad stories about BSL's, but this boy is a giant baby. He loves to be picked up and hugged and kissed, and he is so darn sweet. He is 8 months old. If you promise not to eat him, you can have him for free. He is SUCH a good boy!

If you see something listed about that interests you, please, PLEASE contact me immediately. Email me instead of PM'ing me if possible since I don't have a whole lot of storage in my PM box. I am located right at the Indiana/Illinois border, about 40 minutes from Lafayette. I am 2.5 hours South of Chicago, 1.5 hours North of Indianapolis, and 30 minutes from Danville Illinois, and an hour from Champaign. Don't feel that you are insulting me with an offer. Just make me the offer. If you want the whole lot, let me know.

We CONSTANTLY interact with our birds and we make the effort to make sure they are friendly and tolerant of people. Every bird has a name, and every one of them is loved deeply, but I am being faced with choosing between my family and my animals, and I choose my family. I'd rather not go into the problems we're having, it's personal, but it IS an absolute emergency. So please, if you can help us, please contact me immediately. Here is my email address:

[email protected]

Thank you and God Bless!!!

Sorry you are in a bad way. Prayers for you and your family.
hmm.png

Awww, so sorry. I'd love to buy the Splash Cochins and White Cochins, but I am in MD. I sooo wish you were closer. Prayers for you and your family.
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry you have to do this.

If I had a way to get them here I'd take the Marans from you.

Wish you were closer and praying for you that things work out.

Quote:
Thank you to everyone that is sending their prayers. We really need them right now.

ducklover1, here is a pic of the d'Uccle. Her name is Millie. She's a real sweet girl:
29191_june_23rd_2010_group_2_of_pics_147.jpg

Now, this isn't the greatest picture of Angel the White Orpington, but that's because she's always wanting to be held, so in order to get a picture of her, she wants to be snuggled, lol. This was taken in September. She's bigger now of course:
29191_9_23_2010_various_pics_of_household_pets_089.jpg

I can get newer pictures of Angel, but not til after Saturday when I can go to the store and buy some batteries for the camera.

I really wish you luck. I would totally buy your marans, OEGB's, or cochins but i am in michigan. I hope someone can buy them. good luck

If you were closer, I would help - but you're not. Sorry for whatever the circumstances may be, I hope they find good homes!

Back
Top Bottom