Test Tubes RP ~ players needed

Ella had flown behind the group because she was slow, she still hadn't slept in a few days, when she landed the others had gone inside, she looked around and smiled at the sight, it was beautiful. she went into the house and hid in the shadows not wanting any body to see her without adrenaline, she had blackish blue bags under her eye,s, for the makeup had worn off. she thought for a moment then closed her eyes, angel, is their a room where i can sleep, i don't want anyone to see me right now. she asked in her head, she hoped that angel had heard her, she had no idea how the mind thing worked.

Sam plopped down in a lazy chair and picked up an old magazine. Ugh. We really need to get some new reading material... She thought. "I'm starving." She said as she put the magazine back down.

Kaleb sat at the counter and watched everyone. He was bored, hungry, and tired.

Wes sat on the couch and dozed on and off.

ella heard the commotion going on, "what the heck"she said and followed the girl. she kept her head low, as to deflate the tiredness on her face..

(it two story right? i think thats how it was described in the series. oh guess what, i finished my symbol for Watson, yay!!!!! no hw. it has rainbows.. and flowers.... and fancy letters.... and its freaking awesome!!!!!

James was walking to his room, lightly trailing his fingers on the wall to guide himself.

Jean went to the living room and flopped down on a chair, looking around the room

Keiara quietly unlocked the door, and entered. She turned left and went into the nearest door on the right. It was a vacant, plain room, with only essential furniture. "This can be your room, if you like."
she smiled and looked at her new room, it was nice, but she would have to decorate it. "thank you so much." she said and then plopped down on the bed, she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. she even snored lightly in a cute way.

Wintent walked into the living room looking at all who was in there. She stood and leaned against the wall being careful not to hurt her wings.

Back
Top Bottom