Texas Auctions/Swaps?

Following since I have the chicken fever - need more chickens!!
1f603.png

For people in East Texas, There will be a Chicken Auction at the Woodville Aucton Barn on April 23rd at 5PM. If you want to sell you need to have a current valid TX sellers license If yo want to buy -- I saw some nice and interesting chickens at their auctions -- they have them from time-to-time.

I think that there is a facebook page - but I don't do facebook. It's kind of a fun event.

Hi.

I am new here & am located in Somerville Texas. I would be very interested in attending a swap/auction. I see this thread has been going on forever. If anyone knows of anything in my area, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jay

There is a meet in either gladewater or gilmer in September....it's listed on Craigslist. I'll post details if I run across it again.

Fayette County Fair is Sept 3

and in Klein ISD - Spring TX their annual show (this would be the third one) - is Dec 3, 2016

Entries are always due earlier then the show...if you want to show and you need a current P/T certificate. If you want to look and meet people - then you don't need to pre-plan.

I think both shows have some sales if you are looking to buy, but it would be best to check with poultryshowcentral dot com -- they have a list of all the current shows and links to them.

you have to be tested and licensed contact the texas dept arg. for test info. test cost nothing I believe and sale permit goes by number birds you have

Back
Top Bottom