It's official! My order is placed!
Ship date of 8/27:

2- Black Australorps
2- EEs
2- Salmon Faverolles
2 Russin Orloffs

wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

By the way....had I known you could submit an order, select to pay through paypal, and not have to pay until 1 week before shipping...I would have ordered awhile ago lol

You'll like your BA's. I love mine! They are not loud and pretty to boot! My SLW's squawk all the time! I don't think they ever shut up!!

Eek!
It's official! My order is placed!
Ship date of 8/27:

2- Black Australorps
2- EEs
2- Salmon Faverolles
2 Russin Orloffs

:weee :yiipchick

By the way....had I known you could submit an order, select to pay through paypal, and not have to pay until 1 week before shipping...I would have ordered
awhile ago lol

I am so excited for you!!! If I didn't have such a poopy HOA Lord knows how many chickens I'd have. Oh my goodness!!! :th

I don't like Ideal's super slow site either. I have high speed internet and it is still super slow. 

Yeah on the order!!!!  Hope it isn't too hot, but overnight from them isn't too bad. I'd have that special chick electrolyte stuff or some Pediasure on hand for them. 

Will these be arriving before or after your birthday?  I forgot when you said it was. Mine is Sunday.....  

It took forever, but persistence paid off! I guess it helped I had plenty of time..(psst...I did it at work! ) lol
I'd just do work while waiting for it to load.
If they weren't so close, I probably would have ordered from Meyer again. But I was afraid of the 3 day transit.
Plus Meyer doesnt have Salmon Faverolles at all. OH if I get a Faverolle roo, I MIGHT try the collar.
I think the Roos are just SO pretty.

My birthday's the 20th. They'll be here after, but its ok :) at least I finally locked it down. I was getting tired of the whole "to order, or not to order.."

:weee CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Will be waiting for pictures!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY!!

Lisa :)

Oh you know you'll probably get tired of all the pictures I'll post ;)

You'll like your BA's. I love mine! They are not loud and pretty to boot! My SLW's squawk all the time! I don't think they ever shut up!! 

I've been wanting them for awhile, but I could not find ANY breeders nearby for any of the breeds I wanted. So I decided just to order.
Good to know about the SLWs! They were the only ones that tempted me today, just because the chicks are so speckled and cute! But my BOs and BR are noisey enough. My Silkie too...she DID cuddle with me for the first time ever the other night. She usually hates me. Lol

I am so excited for you!!! If I didn't have such a poopy HOA Lord knows how many chickens I'd have. Oh my goodness!!! :th

When do you get your ladies back?!?!
I hope soon!
If Mckinney didnt have the "12" rule, id have a lot more.
I used to want to buy a house here, downtown. Crazy enough, chickens changed that too! Now I need more room (the lots here are comparatively small) and no chicken limits! ;)
Id really love to narrow down my favorites over the years, then do a very small breeding program...
Just a few breeds, like 2-5

Ok, I must be tired, 'cause im yammering.

It took forever, but persistence paid off! I guess it helped I had plenty of time..(psst...I did it at work! ) lol
I'd just do work while waiting for it to load.
If they weren't so close, I probably would have ordered from Meyer again. But I was afraid of the 3 day transit.
Plus Meyer doesnt have Salmon Faverolles at all. OH if I get a Faverolle roo, I MIGHT try the collar.
I think the Roos are just SO pretty.

My birthday's the 20th. They'll be here after, but its ok
smile.png
at least I finally locked it down. I was getting tired of the whole "to order, or not to order.."
Oh you know you'll probably get tired of all the pictures I'll post
wink.png

I've been wanting them for awhile, but I could not find ANY breeders nearby for any of the breeds I wanted. So I decided just to order.
Good to know about the SLWs! They were the only ones that tempted me today, just because the chicks are so speckled and cute! But my BOs and BR are noisey enough. My Silkie too...she DID cuddle with me for the first time ever the other night. She usually hates me. Lol
When do you get your ladies back?!?!
I hope soon!
If Mckinney didnt have the "12" rule, id have a lot more.
I used to want to buy a house here, downtown. Crazy enough, chickens changed that too! Now I need more room (the lots here are comparatively small) and no chicken limits!
wink.png

Id really love to narrow down my favorites over the years, then do a very small breeding program...
Just a few breeds, like 2-5

Ok, I must be tired, 'cause im yammering.
My yard is 1/4 acre. If you think that is small please come and mow it for me. ;) :D I know some are small, but a lot of them are good sized. I'd rather be out a bit though where I could have more than a few hens. I think 5 acres of so would be great. :)

Anyone close by and want a sweet silkie? My 3 older hens are just bullies to it... I initially wanted to get some more and make a smaller coup but right now I just have to much going on to do so... Its about 6 or 7 months old super passive. Which is the problem for her in our coup the other chicken start bullying it and it stands there and takes it vs the other nest mates take off for cover. I'm in pearland let me know if anyone is interested in Silkie (that's what my daughter named her :) ) Thanks! )
Where are you located at? And do you still have the hen ? I am in the Tyler area but have family close to Houston also.

I just bought the cutest chicken family! Scroll down the page to see them. :)

Busy day for me today. I got the yard done and picked a few things form the garden. Not much out there right now since I am between crops.

I have some baking, cleaning and errands to do still.

It's another hot one today! Sure do hope we get rain next week.

Back
Top Bottom