Texas Member List - Updated 1/2010

FYI -
I have hosted a Texas Chickenstock for the last six years. See My Page for last year's get together. I was really disapointed there were not more members who attended.

I am fairly centrally located for a meeting, but it does not have to be at my place agian (unless you want to) ?????

Oh, pooh - San Marcos is too far south for us for a day trip. With our critters, we rarely do overnighters. You are approx. 4hrs south.... However, with plenty of advanced notice, it sounds fun!

Plus, yes, we can do different 'local' ones for those that can't travel far....
smile.png

Hey! I've been lurking for several years, but finally finished my poultry house and decided to speak up. Live between Victoria and Corpus Christi. Doesn't seem like there is anybody around here that is as chicken nutty. Have had lots of breeds and varieties over the years, but now wanting to find high quality birds to work with. If you can put me in touch with breeders, let me know. Have a son in college at San Marcos.
smile.png

You can add me to the list I'm in Georgetown. New to the BYC its been great so far even met a bunch of the okies a few weeks back at an auction they were very nice ( my brother is one of THEM) we bought all the okie chickens we could and got home fast.

I just wanted to let everyone know about Sherwood Forest Faire that is opening up for the first time at the end of this month. It is located in Paige Texas, outside of Austin. I'm going to be a vendor there, selling soap and doing soap demo's. I'll be at the Summerwood Soaps booth. Stop by tell me you are from BYC and I'll give you a 10% discount!

Here is a link, and I hope to see some of you there!

http://sherwoodforestfaire.com/

Back
Top Bottom