Texas Member List - Updated 1/2010

Hey "hola" from San Antonio, TX (Bexar Co.)!
yippiechickie.gif

Hello Im in San Angelo which where in Tom Green county. im looking for members close where i could possibly get some birds or eggs. maybe you can help.

We're in the Greater Permian Basin/West Texas area closest to Big Spring & Stanton. We should be able to make it there, as it is perfect timing. We need information regarding the best breeds of chickens for this area, since it is different from Eastern, Central, Northern, and Southern Texas. We get much less precipitation, and the climate resembles more of the southwest desert region. Thank you for your information & home to see you there.

Hi all. I am getting out of breeding chickens and have a some really nice birds. I am looking for breeders in the Abilene area that might be interested in some good birds. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi. I'm in Moulton Texas. Just started my flock with a gift from my brother. Between us we have 50 chicks! He has most of them in Maryland. I will have American Bresse to start. I'm hoping to add some Barred Rocks or something similar. Nice to meet everyone!

Back
Top Bottom