Texas

I never put my sweatshirts or my shorts away.
hu.gif
Because we never know do we?

Any one here raise Call Ducks and if so do you show them , Trying to get as many people that has calls to show at Collage Station Jan, 8th 2011, , also what colors do you have ,
OR Black east Indies I am showing Black East Indies, White Calls ,Grey Calls, We should have a very good showing this year , I here we have a special Judge coming in to just Judge Ducks , So if you have Calls or Indies lets here from you , We need your help to make this show as big as we can
Thanks Billy

It looks like a little cooler and wetter for us in San Antonio today! I am crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for a little rain.

I am planning on going to see all the chickens and ducks at College Station in January but I just have 3 little pet silkies and don't have anything to show. But I just love seeing everyone elses birds... makes me want more!

Quote:
I bet you is gonna be like a paradise for all chickens lovers, id like to go and show my yokohamas but ; they are molting feathers like crazy and I dont know how long will take to my rooster to get all dress up again ,this is his second molt the last one took 6 months to grow the tail , now he is an adult and is gonna take a little bit longer .
I think they required a proof of p/t test for you to be able to show your birds there ,do they?

Last edited:
Quote:
I bet you is gonna be like a paradise for all chickens lovers, id like to go and show my yokohamas but ; they are molting feathers like crazy and I dont know how long will take to my rooster to get all dress up again ,this is his second molt the last one took 6 months to grow the tail , now he is an adult and is gonna take a little bit longer .
I think they required a proof of p/t test for you to be able to show your birds there ,do they?

yes but the test is free if you need the name of who to get in touch with let me know

Back
Top Bottom