Texas

Newbie here from small town of Alba, Texas! I must love Texas, left for awhile to move to Montana and San Francisco-had to get back home!

Thanks for allowing me to join!
Sybil

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

oldcrowfarm/Sybil, glad you found us!!
Although I was born and raised here, I too left Texas, for 3 years in Vermont. VT is a beautiful state and I loved my time up there, but in the end my home state called be back. I think by moving away I came to understand how much I loved about Texas.
Glad we are both back where we are happy.
smile.png

Saying Hi , Haven't been here in a while!! My husband died back in June so life has been rather topysyturvey for me..

Looking for some EE chicks or young ones.. anyone in East Texas have some?

Linda

Quote:
So sorry for your loss. Although we all know it is a part of life, we never get used to it.
sad.png

Good luck on your EE search. I'm too far west to be able to help you.
If you are interested in hatchery chicks you should look at Ideal Poultry in Cameron Texas....they ship chicks for a reasonable price and are reliable. When I had questions they were very helpful on the phone. They are also a sponsor for BYC.
smile.png

If you are interested in local breeder EEs you may have to wait a bit longer, but I'll bet there are some folks in your area who could help you.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Mostly what ive found so far are pieces of bivalves aka clams,oysters there also known as heart urchins which usually i just find only one part of the whole lol. But ive also found one arrowhead too just look online and youll find some great stuff on where to look.

I live off of Lake Lewisville, and this year with the drought has been awesome for fossil picking. This summer I found a fossilized fish and fossilized upper body of a crawfish. My favorite place to go hunting is just off of Village Creek, I hunt while my husband rides his four wheeler. I will look up that Canyon Lake.

Just a reminder to everyone that the Bluebonnet Classic is January 7th in College Station. It was my first show to ever go to last year and I hope to get back to it this year.

Put it on your calendar!

Back
Top Bottom