Texas

Hey all, I've actually moved out of Texas, but was wondering if y'all would still have me? Texas will always hold a special place in my heart.

I had Welsh Harlequin ducks, but sadly all but one was eaten by a bobcat, and that one I rehomed. I hatched two ducklings, one was deformed and sadly passed a couple days later, and the morning I was going to buy more for the one little lonely duckling, he passed away. ): Hoping to get more WHs in the next couple years, after we build their pond and a large area fenced in(we have a couple dogs on the property who may kill them if they're completely free-range, but my goal is to give them a large enough area that they don't mind, haha). My family has some young Leghorn chickens now. :) So exciting to watch our farm grow!

Hey all, I've actually moved out of Texas, but was wondering if y'all would still have me? Texas will always hold a special place in my heart.

I had Welsh Harlequin ducks, but sadly all but one was eaten by a bobcat, and that one I rehomed. I hatched two ducklings, one was deformed and sadly passed a couple days later, and the morning I was going to buy more for the one little lonely duckling, he passed away. ): Hoping to get more WHs in the next couple years, after we build their pond and a large area fenced in(we have a couple dogs on the property who may kill them if they're completely free-range, but my goal is to give them a large enough area that they don't mind, haha). My family has some young Leghorn chickens now. :) So exciting to watch our farm grow!

If Your From Texas, you can stay on the board, even if you moved away.

You will have to share your farm growth here -- can't wait to see the pictures of your chickens etc.
frow.gif

TexasLisa, I'm near London, KY, about 2 hours away from Lexington.

ChicKat, I will try, but the phone I use to get online isn't mine so I would have to ask permission to use her phone to take pictures. On the trip my (very expensive) camera broke. D: But she's a very generous person so it's very likely she will let me. She's my cousin's wife, and we all live on the same property.

The chickens aren't mine, they belong to my uncle. But I love catching all the Japanese beetles and feeding them to the chickens. XD

TexasLisa, I'm near London, KY, about 2 hours away from Lexington.

ChicKat, I will try, but the phone I use to get online isn't mine so I would have to ask permission to use her phone to take pictures. On the trip my (very expensive) camera broke. D: But she's a very generous person so it's very likely she will let me. She's my cousin's wife, and we all live on the same property.

The chickens aren't mine, they belong to my uncle. But I love catching all the Japanese beetles and feeding them to the chickens. XD
That's so cool -- you have plenty of time to sort things out -- and post when you are ready. :O)

Hello from Fredericksburg, Texas! Happy to join the Texas page. I have 2 barred rocks, 4 EE'S, 2 Wellsummers, and 1 SLW roo that are 5 months old. I love my babies and am completely obsessed with everything chicken! BYC has been such a great source of information for me.
welcome-byc.gif
from Red Rock
frow.gif

frow.gif
Of course we'll still have you.

You will have to share your farm growth here -- can't wait to see the pictures of your chickens etc.
frow.gif
X2

Hey y'all! I'm in Corpus Christi, I use BYC so often but hardly ever post! We've got 3 orpingtons and 1 Americana. They're about 5 months now and Someone laid their first egg yesterday and another today! Yippeee!

One of my silly girls, the kids names her toasty haha

Hey y'all! I'm in Corpus Christi, I use BYC so often but hardly ever post! We've got 3 orpingtons and 1 Americana. They're about 5 months now and Someone laid their first egg yesterday and another today! Yippeee!
One of my silly girls, the kids names her toasty haha
frow.gif
Welcome from Rosenberg!! I like the name, Toasty!

Back
Top Bottom