Texas

yeah they are a long tail bantam i had some years back they are fun little guys the eggs they lay are a decent size too i'll post pics when i pick them up this coming friday there should be a blue crele roo
See my last post.
I wonder if that OP is still breeding them.

See my last post.
I wonder if that OP is still breeding them.
I know the Stewart Longtail person was active last year. I had purchased a SQ 4 month old Blue Sumatra roo from them and it got away from me as soon as I started unpacking it from its postal container. That was an expensive lesson(to open packages in an secure enclosed area). They were located somewhere around the Tyler area and responsive to emails. Wish I could comment on the quality of their livestock other than to say the roo arrived in good condition and was flight capable and flighty. Certainly there were plenty of coulda shoulda woulda's with that experience.

No clue on the OP though as they posted in 2008 and was a different user.

Last edited:
I know the Stewart Longtail person was active last year. I had purchased a SQ 4 month old Blue Sumatra roo from them and it got away from me as soon as I started unpacking it from its postal container. That was an expensive lesson(to open packages in an secure enclosed area). They were located somewhere around the Tyler area and responsive to emails. Wish I could comment on the quality of their livestock other than to say the roo arrived in good condition and was flight capable and flighty. Certainly there were plenty of coulda shoulda woulda's with that experience.

No clue on the OP though as they posted in 2008 and was a different user.
I think I remember this happening. That sucked.

I think I remember this happening. That sucked.
At least it isn't a just me thing. I had two neighbors with similar stories in the last 2 months. I was able to get one back his rooster with an after dark repatriation mission of knocking his roo out of the tree with a 13 foot pool cleaner extended fishing net. That rooster was inconsolable once it was caged that night. I really was expecting the pet carrier I had it in to fall to pieces during transport.

Sounds familiar, I gave a bunch of pheasants to a friend in Beaumont after Hurricane Harvey, to restock, he lost everything he had, including his birds. I told him to be very careful when I slipped the bird into the box, keep a firm hand on the top. He was so excited I was giving him a really rare pheasant that he didn't pay attention to the box top and the bird burst out and was never seen again. :hit

Back
Top Bottom