Texas

We got hit hard by the front too! Huge live oaks uprooted, 1' thick limbs snapped, barns destroyed.
A couple of my pens had the tin ripped off the sheltered areas. Shingles on the house got torn off or raised up.
Sometimes straight line winds are worse than a tornado.
Wow.

I'm watching the news now...looks like something is heading my way this evening.
I hope it's not nasty.

Last edited:
Wow.

I'm watching bthe news now...looks like something is heading my way this evening.
I hope it's not nasty.
Yep, it's moving through here right now, just showers nothing severe. There's storms between Cuero and Vitctoria moving your way! They look like they might be pretty strong thunderstorms. Hopefully they will play out before reaching you.

Yep, it's moving through here right now, just showers nothing severe. There's storms between Cuero and Vitctoria moving your way! They look like they might be pretty strong thunderstorms. Hopefully they will.play out before reaching you.
I don't need them knocking the rest of my tree down today.
:fl

Hey guys and girls i have some hens and roos i am giving away i was lied to by someone about what they were and would be and i do not have room for them in my program since they are not what i was told they would be. im in the DFW area and will drive to give them away for free 3 hens laying 4 roosters (black, crele and 2 golden duckwing) and pullets one that is for sure a male. Percy was not an ohiki and appears to be a cross of some longtails
View attachment 1809818

Attachments

• ch1.jpg
    ch1.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 1
  • ch8.jpg
    ch8.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ch10.jpg
    ch10.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 1
  • ch9.jpg
    ch9.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ch6.jpg
    ch6.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ch2.jpg
    ch2.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I would never use Wazine because it only treats one worm.
I'd recommend Safe-Guard.
I was under the impression that it treat a few of the most common types of worms they usually get.
Anyway, now I will have to use safe-guard!
Ok, now I have to figure out the easiest way to administer it to the entire flock! I am crossing my fingers that it can be put in their water!!

Do I need to give it to the ducks, and turkeys as well?
They share the same space as all the chickens.

I was under the impression that it treat a few of the most common types of worms they usually get.
Anyway, now I will have to use safe-guard!
Ok, now I have to figure out the easiest way to administer it to the entire flock! I am crossing my fingers that it can be put in their water!!

Do I need to give it to the ducks, and turkeys as well?
They share the same space as all the chickens.
The liquid goat or horse paste Safe-Guard need to be given to each bird straight to the beak.

If you want to spend a few $100 you can buy the new Aquasol Safe-Huard that can be given in the water.

Back
Top Bottom