Texas

Hi! I searched for chickens for sale in Texas and came across this website! I'm in Burleson,Tx! I'm out in the country area! I have lots of Muscovy,Ducks,geese and of course chickens! Anyone else down here? I just hatched 4 courtinix quail! And a couple chicken crosses, plus one in the hatcher!
Hi,
I'm in Alvarado right down the road from you.
I raise Scovies also, geese, turkeys, quail, emu's, peacocks and goats, and call ducks.
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif

anyone raise bobwhite? lookin for hatching eggs and couldnt find any in BST.... well any large quail rlly dont care lol my 10yo wants to hatch a new set after i took her "blondie" lol i have to keep my girls happy! even if it means we get more fowl! at least they eat less than dogs! lol our hooch and ambully eat us out a house and home!!!! we go thru about 200# of bothdog and chicken feed a month!!! anyone want a few purdy girls? j/k i love my brats and babies!!!

I am just outside of Burleson to the south down off 917 and 803. I haven't set any eggs yet this year. Most would end up being a mix. But I do have a pen of White Faced Black Spanish that will be pure bred. I plan to set some of their eggs soon.

Back
Top Bottom