Texas

Hey guys! Have been trying to keep up but time in the day is short, LOL! I love mums, grew up here, so it is ingrained! Loved your video Jungleexplorer! Wild Works, good post! Yep, Mandy that picture sums up my household
lau.gif
!

Here is Mossy. She was a strange colored EE'r. I don't think any of my Easter Eggers will have beards this time! :(

Her coloring is red over blue and you can't see it, but her tail feathers are blue with red laced. I think she's going to be cool looking and she is really friendly. Probably because I picked her up so much when she was a baby and told her how cool she looked!

New to BYC, I am a small urban oasis in East Dallas. I concentrate on rare breeds and hatching top quality chicks. I can't have roos, but luckily I have awesome friends who breed for quality and sell me eggs!!

Here is Mossy. She was a strange colored EE'r. I don't think any of my Easter Eggers will have beards this time! :(

Her coloring is red over blue and you can't see it, but her tail feathers are blue with red laced. I think she's going to be cool looking and she is really friendly. Probably because I picked her up so much when she was a baby and told her how cool she looked!

She is beautiful. Can't wait to see her grown out. I love EEs.
You know you can spoil a chicken just like you can a child.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom