Texas

RIRChix1wk.JPEG
your mystery chick looks a lot like these rhode island reds to me :)

That is exactly what she looks like. Awesome!

We're pleased to report that Ruby & Reba are adjusting just fine to their new free-range digs here, with only a couple of minor skirmishes. They are two beautiful red girls that we picked up last night from friends who had to give away a couple in order to abide by the city rules (maximum of 10 hens). They have begun to lay, but it may take them a couple of days to settle in in that department.

We're pleased to report that Ruby & Reba are adjusting just fine to their new free-range digs here, with only a couple of minor skirmishes. They are two beautiful red girls that we picked up last night from friends who had to give away a couple in order to abide by the city rules (maximum of 10 hens). They have begun to lay, but it may take them a couple of days to settle in in that department.

Awesome! Glad they are adjusting well. Seems that can sometimes be a big ordeal. I went all in and threw both sets of babies in the big brooder together this morning. They are surprising me, being sweet to one another, snuggling and playing, even though the JGs are so much bigger than the NNs (they are a week older).

Quote:
love love love polish!

Hi
hugs.gif
love.gif

So do I
love.gif
. I have Sultans too and have let them cross breed with the beauteous polish I have occasionally and the chicklets come out looking like a Sultan with the gorgeous coloring of the Polish
gig.gif
love.gif
I call them Poltans
lau.gif
gig.gif
I have some Polish hatching later today. I will try to take some pics later
hugs.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom