Texas

they are really gorgeous
I'm partial to the chicken ones ;)

They were, by far, the easiest to paint. I really loved them, though. I'm not sure if they sold, so we'll see what becomes of them. Hopefully at least a couple went to new homes. I'd love for people to appreciate them. :)

Those eggs are wonderful!!! Way to go!

Thank you! For all the time that went into them, I'm glad you like them. :)

opinions needed....how do you feel about relocating opossums?

Can't it be repurposed like the raccoon??

I don't believe in relocating problems. However...we have the Colorado River not to far from us and there are areas where people are sparse. Maybe only then would I consider releasing the opossum.

Edited: By that I mean floating down the river until you find a suitable area.

Last edited:
Hey Sarge! I ordered Cubalaya eggs from Troyer also! At the same time I order some from Jungleexplore. Both came perfectly packed! The amazing thing about Troyer's eggs was his handwriting. I have never seen such perfect writing and on the shell of an egg was amazing. I ended up with 1 spangled boy from Troyer and 2 BBRs boys from Jungle. The poor hatch rates were due to my digital thermometers being wrong BOTH of them
barnie.gif
! What I thought was 99.2 was really 102. Took the cheap red thermometers to show me that. Anyway, as a testimony of how strong they are at least they hatched, but I think it proved that high temps kill off the females. So now I have my 3 Musekeeters.

Back
Top Bottom