Texas

Good morning all ! I want to say happy valentine's Day to all the ladies in the great state of Texas. And to the men well all I can say is don't forget the ladies cause it is valentines day and if you do you mite have to sleep in the chicken coop cause the dog will not even put up with you!!

For those wanting a chocolate fix.... :) So yummy!
AHHHHHHH!!! I am a chocoholic!!
love.gif

Good morning all ! I want to say happy valentine's Day to all the ladies in the great state of Texas. And to the men well all I can say is don't forget the ladies cause it is valentines day and if you do you mite have to sleep in the chicken coop cause the dog will not even put up with you!!
Is there something you care to share with us????
wink.png

Lisa :)

Many nights Melinda has to remind me to come in FROM the coop!!! Today a group of homeschoolers is coming over for a Valentine's party...I think she said there will be 23 children at our house...hmmmmmmmmmm...ear plugs anyone?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Last edited:
Nice coop, JeanPierre

Clovis, remember when you make the roost, use 2x2 or 2x4, don't use the round stick as this will hurt the chest bone; in some heavy breeds this can cause deformation during development age.

Valentine question for all smart Texans out there.

Which flower you can bring home for your wife every day ... except Valentines and birthday ?

I got them from Mypetchicken.com and they said it was from an Ohio Hatchery but I don't know which one? I'm so worried ! I'm new to all this.

Back
Top Bottom