Texas

Harley,

This:

She's an '02 model mustang. Runs a little hot but is always quick tp start up and cool down. Can run all day no problem... Fuels a little pricey on these models though. :)

Harley,

This:

She's an '02 model mustang. Runs a little hot but is always quick tp start up and cool down. Can run all day no problem... Fuels a little pricey on these models though. :)

Well I thought you mite have been riding a motorcycle. I wish I still had mine. I lost it when I was in the hospital for 9 months with my pancreas. Here is a pic of it.

Hello! I am from Tennessee, and I have a question...

We are considering moving to your state soon, and would love to know what to do for chickens in such an event. I worry after hearing about your drought, and we also have a pair of dogs and horses coming with us and our seven chickens...

Can anyone offer some advice or experience? :)

Hello! I am from Tennessee, and I have a question...

We are considering moving to your state soon, and would love to know what to do for chickens in such an event. I worry after hearing about your drought, and we also have a pair of dogs and horses coming with us and our seven chickens...

Can anyone offer some advice or experience?
smile.png

MamaDoodle, a lot depends on what area you are moving too. Texas is like 4 states rolled into one. Where are you thinkin about?

Hi everyone! We are outside of Fort Hood, TX. Sorry, no chickens, but we are the proud parents of 3 baby ducks; 1 Pekin,1 Khaki Campbell & 1 Magpie, 1 pot belly pig, 3 cats, 4 dogs & 3 teenagers :).

Hi everyone! We are outside of Fort Hood, TX. Sorry, no chickens, but we are the proud parents of 3 baby ducks; 1 Pekin,1 Khaki Campbell & 1 Magpie, 1 pot belly pig, 3 cats, 4 dogs & 3 teenagers
smile.png

Welcome from Cut-N-Shoot!!! Don't worry, if you come to this thread often enough, you will end up with some chickens. LOL
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom