Texas

Hi everyone! I'm from the North Texas area a small town called Ponder( southwest of Denton). I am now the proud momma of 8 baby chicks! Mabel is so cute!!! Anyway I just wanted to pop in and say hello!

Hi everyone! I'm from the North Texas area a small town called Ponder( southwest of Denton). I am now the proud momma of 8 baby chicks! Mabel is so cute!!! Anyway I just wanted to pop in and say hello!

Hello! I know where Ponder is! We live south of DFW off I-45 now. We are flappin' with all kinds of poultry here. What kind of chicks did you get? Congrats. :)

Thanks! I have 2 Light Brahmas, 2 Blue Andalusians, 2 Cuckoo Marans, and 2 Columbian Wyandottes! Hopefully all girls! They are all 2 almost 3 weeks except the blue andys who are almost 4 weeks! they grow so fast!!!!

Thanks! I have 2 Light Brahmas, 2 Blue Andalusians, 2 Cuckoo Marans, and 2 Columbian Wyandottes! Hopefully all girls! They are all 2 almost 3 weeks except the blue andys who are almost 4 weeks! they grow so fast!!!!

Sounds like a nice little flock! I got my first light Brahmas this spring and I just love their personalities. So tame and curious. Mine are almost fully feathered, just moved them to outdoor digs. I just sold my Andalusians. They were too flighty for my little guy to enjoy, but I loved the big white eggs. I love Marans, would like to get some nice Wheaten Marans some day. Hope you have great success with your little featherlings, and that they are all hens.

Welcome from Trinity!

Home of oops I accidentally fried 100+ quail today because I set my lamp to low not expecting it to get into the 90's!

This is not my lucky week with quail... Haha.

Great starter flock!

Back
Top Bottom