Texas

Thanks everyone for the responses. Everyone has posted pictures so I thought I would give y'all a link to the video we just took. We just bought a mixed bunch and we have no idea what types they are, the seller did think the black ones were jersey giants. I would love to hear from some of y'all what you think. They are only 2 weeks old (almost 3 now).

With all the good comes bad. I lost my entire pheasant flock, and most of my bob whites today to my own dogs. Well, my husbands dogs. The new flight pen had a quail sized hole, and, apparently they found it for me. I've been picking bodies up for over an hour. Still can't find how they got out. Sickening.

Can't help it. The dogs did as they were trained to do and killed.
I am sorry to hear that. We have a Tom that keeps testing our coops unsuccessfully. However, a dog would be able to do more damage. I am sorry to hear about your losses.

I can't upload the video, but I have never seen a behavior my 12 week old cream legbars were doing. They were jerking their heads/necks. They then started preening. If I can ever get the video to load I show you.

Thanks everyone for the responses. Everyone has posted pictures so I thought I would give y'all a link to the video we just took. We just bought a mixed bunch and we have no idea what types they are, the seller did think the black ones were jersey giants. I would love to hear from some of y'all what you think. They are only 2 weeks old (almost 3 now).

Very cute I like the chocolate and penguin looking ones but sorry I cant help. nice colors
Enjoy your flock

Back
Top Bottom