Texas

Very cute I like the chocolate and penguin looking ones but sorry I cant help. nice colors
Enjoy your flock

Thanks for looking anyway. I like those two as well. I am hoping to get a video of the one my daughter named Sean (yellow). She has him (or she, not sure yet, but he sure acts like a rooster) so spoiled that when she puts her hand down he will climb in. So adorable.

Hi! I'm new here, a first-time chicken-mama in Keller, TX. Our flock consists of two Silver-laced Wyandottes (Tammy and Jane), one Dominique (Demaris), and three Easter eggers (Essie Rae, Abba, and Chiquita).

I've noticed that my Chocolate Orpington roosters grew faster than their feathers. They are strong little buggers. All the other young roosters are feathered completely.

Hi! I'm new here, a first-time chicken-mama in Keller, TX. Our flock consists of two Silver-laced Wyandottes (Tammy and Jane), one Dominique (Demaris), and three Easter eggers (Essie Rae, Abba, and Chiquita).

Hello and welcome to BYC. It is always nice to find other Texas chicken (and poultry in general) folks online. I am located just north of Coleman, TX and my signature says it all. Feel free to ask questions, visit Forums and participate.

Not exactly the Panhandle, 13 miles north of Coleman and 45 miles south of Abilene, but wanted to welcome you and wish you luck with your chickens.

Thanks! My huband I, both our boys and one of our daughters-in-law graduated from ACU. I know very well where Coleman is! It's a nice little town. :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the responses. Everyone has posted pictures so I thought I would give y'all a link to the video we just took. We just bought a mixed bunch and we have no idea what types they are, the seller did think the black ones were jersey giants. I would love to hear from some of y'all what you think. They are only 2 weeks old (almost 3 now).

Loved the video. I can't tell one chick from another. I raised two brown leghorns that I was told were golden lace winged Wyandottes when I bought them. They were laying eggs before someone on BYC told me they were leghorns. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom