Texas

We've been there once and like it I think we may become regulars.
You?

I buy meal worms and other treats there. Customer service is great. They carry the biggest bag of meal worms that I have found locally. The owner is really nice and gave me a price break when he couldn't get the big bags in. I asked him if he was going to carry chicks this Spring and he said he's looking into it. But then he also joked about bringing in other livestock to sell. I'm going to do some price checking and possibly start doing all of my business there. The only bad thing is the dust that the dirt parking lot brings into the building.

Quote:
That could be interesting.
My Ladies wont eat the dried meal worms I bought a 20.00 bag and ended up dumping it out for the crows.
All the chicken products are right in there with TSC. The rooster booster and wound care products. I don't mind the dust and he even tried to talk me into a cheaper bag of wood chips for the chicks. He said the heat in the summer gets a bit much in the summer and the cold here is COLD. I agree good people should get customer bases to grow new businesses and thrive in their communities.

I love this so much! I'm sending this to both my kids, who say this all the time.
1f600.png

Hi to all in Texas.my name is shannon and have been planning and learning and dreaming of the day that i have a place to where i can start my plans and then my dreams will start to come through.I live in Quinlan Texas, which is hunt county.God bless Texas

My Ladies wont eat the dried meal worms I bought a 20.00 bag and ended up dumping it out for the crows.
All the chicken products are right in there with TSC. The rooster booster and wound care products. I don't mind the dust and he even tried to talk me into a cheaper bag of wood chips for the chicks. He said the heat in the summer gets a bit much in the summer and the cold here is COLD. I agree good people should get customer bases to grow new businesses and thrive in their communities.

My girls go crazy for meal worms. And the ducks love them also.
Great to hear the prices are in line. I will be giving them more business. Thanks

Hi to all in Texas.my name is shannon and have been planning and learning and dreaming of the day that i have a place to where i can start my plans and then my dreams will start to come through.I live in Quinlan Texas, which is hunt county.God bless Texas
welcome-byc.gif
Do you have the place now? Tell us what your dreams are. NOT that we'll make them come true or anything, lol. Just a little so we can get to know you
smile.png

Shannon

You will find every one will be supportive and will help answer any questions you might have. The more you know the less you will have to learn
big_smile.png

Mine can't eat it fast enough. The Rooster will cluck and the girls come running.

Back
Top Bottom