Texas

Lost our beautiful "big red" wheaten blue Ameraucana rooster and hen to heat today.
1f61e.png

Anyone interested in a 15 wk.old EE rooster? I already have his father and I don't need another rooster. His father is a gentleman and is a good provider/protector. He is FREE.

is he from a blue egg? I may have a project pen for him.

I live a couple of hours from you, but I work in Houston. I drive right by your place twice a day....

is he from a blue egg? I may have a project pen for him.

I live a couple of hours from you, but I work in Houston. I drive right by your place twice a day....

Good Morning Bert!

I honestly can't say. The father is an EE. The egg was either another EE or a Speckled Sussex.

Good Morning Bert!

I honestly can't say. The father is an EE. The egg was either another EE or a Speckled Sussex.
tell you what, I can probably still put him in with my white leghorns.......they should make some pretty eggs, with their babies......

if you can wait until next week.........

I have too many roos myself, and this weekend we will be making lots of stock......lol

tell you what, I can probably still put him in with my white leghorns.......they should make some pretty eggs, with their babies......

if you can wait until next week.........

I have too many roos myself, and this weekend we will be making lots of stock......lol

Thank you Bert! Let me know when you want to get him.

Back
Top Bottom