Texas

I have found that having a 10 week old German Shepherd is like having a 10 month old baby again. You are constantly monitoring what they are putting in their mouth, and teaching them that certain things don't belong there. Ironically, except for accidents he is potty trained. It is funny to watch him go outside. For a young male you think he would lift his leg or squat. But, it is like watching a horse. Same stance and everything.
Come to think of it, he gallops through the house like a horse too.

Tried an extended search on CL? I'm sure I saw some game fowl advertised recently there, but not sure where they were located, other than within 100 miles of Arlington. Hope you find some good birds!

Really tough buying birds via CL dealers simply due to poorly kept pedigrees (meaning none at all). All word of the mouth I don't like, I know there will be better breeders/sellers here then there.

I'm not a breeder or a seller and probably more north central texas but I've got Coturnix. I ordered some hatching eggs online, had about a 53% hatch rate with the first batch of shipped eggs, hatched my first set of eggs a few weeks ago, bout 70% hatch rate on my own eggs and am getting ready to set my next batch of eggs.

Blue Ridge Texas
Really tough buying birds via CL dealers simply due to poorly kept pedigrees (meaning none at all). All word of the mouth I don't like, I know there will be better breeders/sellers here then there.

Edit to add, the above statement about not being a breeder or a seller is to make clear I'm totally a hobbyist. I'll give someone a few birds to start out with if they are interested.

I have found that having a 10 week old German Shepherd is like having a 10 month old baby again. You are constantly monitoring what they are putting in their mouth, and teaching them that certain things don't belong there. Ironically, except for accidents he is potty trained. It is funny to watch him go outside. For a young male you think he would lift his leg or squat. But, it is like watching a horse. Same stance and everything.
Come to think of it, he gallops through the house like a horse too.
What did you name him?
Pics?

Yes I know kikisgirls there has been 2 classes so far, and I go tomorrow to take the class in Comfort, but I was wondering if any one had taken one of the other classes, as I was wondering how it went ? and what is the end test on ie blood collection, a written test etc

Back
Top Bottom