Texas

Maybe around Bryan/College Station. Texas A&M
If your closer-Check around Austin.
Texas is big and central Texas is a big area. I am close to Bryan so A&M popped into my brain. I dont know any breeders. Check the buy/sell/ give boards. Ideal hatchery is close to me-CAMERON. Check tbeir website

Working....Environmental Consultant
Better than being an antenna repairman. I know one and could not imagine how cold it gets up there on TV broadcasting antennas. The pay seems good judging by his truck.

SpaceX might have a lizard and crab catching job down here for you before they blow up yet another rocket.

Better than being an antenna repairman. I know one and could not imagine how cold it gets up there on TV broadcasting antennas. The pay seems good judging by his truck.

SpaceX might have a lizard and crab catching job down here for you before they blow up yet another rocket.
Yeah, the 'bunny huggers' and "tree huggers", always assure I have a job! :D

Hey guys, just got on this site and posted the below thread. Found this thread of fellow Texans and thought y’all may be able to help. Also, I’m between Austin and Waco.

I have read until I’m blue in the face. Does anyone know if I can legally sell processed corturnix quail that I process at my farm at the farmers market in Texas? I’ve emailed the state with no response. I called the local extension office. They thought I could but were not sure. We have no local health authority. From my reading HB 410 was passed in 2019 and allows the sale if I stay under 1000 birds and have it properly labeled and keep inventory. I do not think I have to register with the state. My main concern is does the definition of domesticated poultry include quail. Anyone with information would be appreciated

Hey guys, just got on this site and posted the below thread. Found this thread of fellow Texans and thought y’all may be able to help. Also, I’m between Austin and Waco.

I have read until I’m blue in the face. Does anyone know if I can legally sell processed corturnix quail that I process at my farm at the farmers market in Texas? I’ve emailed the state with no response. I called the local extension office. They thought I could but were not sure. We have no local health authority. From my reading HB 410 was passed in 2019 and allows the sale if I stay under 1000 birds and have it properly labeled and keep inventory. I do not think I have to register with the state. My main concern is does the definition of domesticated poultry include quail. Anyone with information would be appreciated
@Kiki you feel like researching a specific question?

Back
Top Bottom