Texas

There are still some flood watches in some areas i think. But of course, the part of Texas that normally takes the hurricanes head-on just got rain. And less than some of us expected.

I didn't get to watch the news this morning, so i'm not sure if there was much damage to Mexico or not.

It stopped raining here in the Rio Grande Valley (McAllen, Brownsville, Edinburg). There was quite a bit of flooding, but nothing serious. Most of the rain hit mexico, mostly in Monterrey, Mexico. Rivers broke their banks there and a lot of peoples houses and cars where gone...

Hello everyone,

My husband and I are from the crentral Texas area and thought we might see if anyone here is Texas has buckeye chicks for sale if so please contact us we are very interested in this breed!
Thank you,

New to BYC and new to chickens!

We live in Jarrell (Just north of Austin)

we have 4 baby chicks (americaunas) and are in the process of building our chicken tractor.

Love to meet new chicken friends!

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif

Alvarado Texas here south of DFW , I am new just this year started raising chickens in March and I am already addicted.
Thanks to this forum I have learned a great deal. I free range my chickens and have been lucky not to have had any of them get sick.

I am looking to grow my flock to around 30 hens it feels like I will never get there .....patience I keep telling my self lol.

I like meeting people from the area I am in that like to trade chickens or sell them but so far I haven't met any in Alvarado.

Nice to meet you all in Texas
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom