Thai Game Fowl (Photos)

These two roosters will be my new main breeder for late 2016 - 2017. A black and white, so I don't know who will be a long tail and short tail.

This is a hatchery bird and not what I thought we were getting. At first I thought it was an Asil but now I'm leaning more toward Thai. It has the darker color on the front of its legs as well as two-tone beak. It is about 3 months old. If it is a Thai would it be ok to put in with my heritage breed hens? I believe it is a stag it is starting to grow what I believe are saddle feathers. Are they super aggressive toward other roosters and friendly with people(kids) like the Asil is said to be? Should I be feeding this guy a special feed? I literally know nothing about this breed or even what breed this really is.

For sale my little champion stag 4 and
6 pounds for $1,050 and pullet for sale plus shipping and for pair is same price but single thai chicken is $
and there dad for show 10x champion.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had Thais from Ideal Poultry i'm wanting to get started with some cheap birds before i get real one and just wanted to see the quality I know its not gonna be the best but..... I'm fine with that.:p

Back
Top Bottom