Thank You BYC!

You are sooo right. I don't think there has been much info collected in the past about chickens. I think this MB is most likely the best place for getting information, and it's tried and true info.

Quote:
Getting lurkers to register is always amusing.
big_smile.png

I have noticed that quite a few lurkers have registered and posted introductions this week (I know they were lurkers because they introduced themselves as "lurking for three months before joining..." etc. etc.). I'm wondering if that's partially because the staff decided to separate the New Member Introductions from the Family parts of the forum, or because the contest for 22,222 members inspired some lurkers to add to the count.

Who knows? Maybe it's just because we're just the #1 chicken forum on the 'net...
wink.png

Either way, having a community with lots of people just means more ideas to share and more fun to be had!
smile.png

Those books are darn right expensive. I love having internet and BYC so I don't have to buy all those books plus it's better info. Thanks BYC!
thumbsup.gif

I think it really started with the person who posted that thread about HEY YOU, YEAH YOU, STOP LURKING AND POST! I know a lot of new people came after that! I think too that several members have been posting their heartfelt thanks to this site for being here. I know that the information here has helped US get the right chickens, build a safe coop, feed the flock properly, and troubleshoot problems. I am SOOOO glad I found this place!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom