Wanted to say Hi and thank you.

Armysoldier1073

In the Brooder
Feb 22, 2024
1000007592.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you for everyones threads and comments. When we decided we wanted ducks as pets, I lurked in the threads and learned alot.

This is Cutie (small hat), and Rosie (larger hat), I didn't name them, my neices in different countries each named one. Both are female Magpies. It's been a great experience so far. They were born roughly on September 18, 2023. They were purchased from Metzer farms, which was also another awesome experience.

Thanks again to everyone in helping us be successful.

View attachment 3754616
Just wanted to say thank you for everyones threads and comments. When we decided we wanted ducks as pets, I lurked in the threads and learned alot.

This is Cutie (small hat), and Rosie (larger hat), I didn't name them, my neices in different countries each named one. Both are female Magpies. It's been a great experience so far. They were born roughly on September 18, 2023. They were purchased from Metzer farms, which was also another awesome experience.

Thanks again to everyone in helping us be successful.
Welcome! They are so pretty!

:welcome ! Very pretty Magpie girls! I also have two, and hopefully will have more by the end of summer (they are male and female). I just haven't had much luck with my Magpie drakes.

I'm glad you were able to find good information on here. The community is fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom