Thank you, Fed-Ex man

mylittlechickpea

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
I got a box with my name on it today. I want to open it, but it may be full of unwrapped Christmas joy from Amazon.com And I know I haven't ordered anything from Amazon in the last couple months and I feel like I should just stick the whole Fed-ex box under the non-existant tree, lol. I would tell hubs to open it for me but he's not home
hmm.png
And may not be home for a couple days...

It's been there for an hour. I give it another hour or less unless someone calls and distracts me. DH gets boxes and lets them sit for like a week without opening! I don't get it, granted he knows whats in them, but still
idunno.gif

th.gif
I don't get it either, my husband does not get a chance to do that because I will open his boxes too, lol. I think I just like shiny new things since nothing stays that way for long with my 3&4 yo boys around
gig.gif

I usually open his, too. But once, he was a little upset because it was something he was REALLY excited about. So I've let him have the last few, but if he keeps it up I'm going to start opening them again.
lau.gif
No kids, here. But I also love looking at the shiney new things
droolin.gif

My DH won't even let me read the tag on my present that came pre-wrapped from amazon.com. He taped the tag shut for goodness sakes!
barnie.gif

I wish I could fly to Hawaii and open it for you and then tell you if you should open it or not
gig.gif
Well actually, I just wish I could fly to Hawaii, North Dakota is not very pretty right now, lol.

Dang it! It's wrapped Christmas joy from my SIL, BIL and nephew
love.gif

Foiled again, guess I have to go get a tree to put them under now, lol.
lau.gif

Livin, we had some crazy rain the other night, but it was still 60* outside...
hide.gif

Today is DH's birthday. I've been sick and haven't been able to drive to town to get him a gift. Not to mention being broke.

When I opened the package of christmas gifts that I had bought from amazon.com for him I found one of the CD's jewel case was cracked. It would have worried me to no end that the CD was damaged and I wouldn't be able to wait until Christmas to know for sure.

So I wrapped the 3 other CDs in the package seperate from the cracked one and gave him that one for his birthday present when he got home from work this AM. The CD is fine.

You work with what you've got.

Back
Top Bottom