Thankful for BYC

Breevdb

In the Brooder
Oct 26, 2023
Hi! I'm Bree from central California.

I have been a long time lurker on this website and finally decided to participate as I am a fairly new chicken owner. I started this journey last March with 4 girls that I ordered form Cackle Hatchery!

1 Australorp 1 EE 2 Barred Rocks

I thought having fresh eggs were going to be the best part of owning chickens but since then I've learned there is so much more than that. My favorite things are: joining a new community of chicken owners, learning how to recognize and treat poultry problems, and slowing down to watch my girls free range in the backyard.

I am so thankful to be part of this community and grateful for all the shared knowledge. 💜

I have been a long time lurker on this website and finally decided to participate as I am a fairly new chicken owner. I started this journey last March with 4 girls that I ordered form Cackle Hatchery!

I thought having fresh eggs were going to be the best part of owning chickens but since then I've learned there is so much more than that. My favorite things are: joining a new community of chicken owners, learning how to recognize and treat poultry problems, and slowing down to watch my girls free range in the backyard.

I am so thankful to be part of this community and grateful for all the shared knowledge. 💜
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome to BYC. So glad you joined. There are loads of folk here who have the knowledge to answer any questions you have and plenty of other learners like me who just like to swap stories and pictures of chickens.
Enjoy the community!

Back
Top Bottom