Thanks alot people (ranty)

Quote:
July 1st was the start of a new fiscal year and if anything changed via vote, senate bill, house bill etc, it changed withholding.

Well that sucks..
sad.png

How can they take almost $200 a month from a family?... Sick! $%%&&*(*

Quote:
its the rip of state thats doing it. ct.
when i get my paycheck in a few weeks, going to happen to me too.

Quote:
No state income taxes in FL either.
ya.gif

They do hit us hard when it comes to property taxes though.

i know so many people lately moving down to florida, and georgia! too expensive to live here.

Has the state been raising their taxes? I was reading the clark howard page,and he was talking about WI and IL.WI decided to curb spending to balance their budget,and IL decided to raise taxes to cover their spending(er expenses).Each state does their own thing. I think OH is curbing the spending.We had to cancel our home phone and cable saving us about $80 a month.Next goes the cells or internet.

Taxes sure take a huge chunk.I don't mind if it were going for good things. I get kind of annoyed though by incomes some people get like our schools superintendent got a 2k raise topping him off at 97k a year.97k ? Really?Stuff for kids are cut left and right,but those wages just keep going up. I doubt it is much different in the state government setting.I am sure incomes are listed with the freedom of information act,and I have little doubt that those incomes are not over inflated.

We often looked at homes in various states.There is so much more to consider than just the cost of the home and property tax which was always my first things.If the state does not get money one way they will another through various taxes. What states have shown responsible use of the peoples money? Are there any,or all of them failing??

Quote:
hi there, interesting thoughts. yeah i agree, if the money go's to my kids school and their education then i am for it. but when someone is just getting a "raisie" then that urks me.
i am sadden to tell my pre-k daughter that she will only be going to private nursery school for 2 months, its just killing us. too expensive. i am going to home school her after november, she's paid up till then. its her last year their, then off to kindergarten, so glad our town pays for that. lol
we have been cutting our spending, and getting our credit card down, so hopefully in a year we will be completly debt free. only owe on our house.
i wish sometimes, i was born in another time year.... older like 1800 or something, i hate that everybody is so materialistic! owell.

Back
Top Bottom