The 12 Days of Christmas Song CHANGE ALOT

[COLOR=FF0000]On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Nine turkey's gobbling[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Eight emus eating [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]Seven silkies sleeping Six snacking Ducklings Five Walking Peacocks Four Bantams Basking Three Keets Tweeting Two Pigeons Cooing And a Brahma in a Bare Tree![/COLOR] My photo of wild turkeys. I can't believe I am spending the evening counting birds in photos, but it is pretty fun, lol.
:)

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Ten fuzzy quail chicks
Nine turkey's gobbling
Eight emus eating
Seven Silkies sleeping
Six snacking Ducklings
Five Walking Peacocks
Four Bantams Basking
Three Keets Tweeting
Two Pigeons Cooing
And a Brahma in a Bare Tree!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Eleven snow geese flying
Ten fuzzy quail chicks
Nine turkey's gobbling
Eight emus eating
Seven Silkies sleeping
Six snacking Ducklings
Five Walking Peacocks
Four Bantams Basking
Three Keets Tweeting
Two Pigeons Cooing

fabulous photo by Alex Boome http://alexboome.smugmug.com/Animals/Birds/Snow-Geese-return-to-Riefel/

Last edited:
[COLOR=8B4513]On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,[/COLOR] [COLOR=8B4513]Ten fuzzy quail chicks[/COLOR] [COLOR=8B4513]Nine turkey's gobbling Eight emus eating Seven Silkies sleeping Six snacking Ducklings Five Walking Peacocks Four Bantams Basking Three Keets Tweeting Two Pigeons Cooing And a Brahma in a Bare Tree![/COLOR]

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Eleven snow geese flying
Ten fuzzy quail chicks
Nine turkey's gobbling
Eight emus eating
Seven Silkies sleeping
Six snacking Ducklings
Five Walking Peacocks
Four Bantams Basking
Three Keets Tweeting
Two Pigeons Cooing

On the TWELFTH day of Christmas my true love gave to meeee,
Twelve duckies dawdling
Eleven snow geese flying
Ten fuzzy quail chicks
Nine turkey's gobbling
Eight emus eating
Seven Silkies sleeping
Six snacking Ducklings
Five WALKING PEACOCKS (sing with feeling now)
Four Bantams Basking
Three Keets Tweeting
Two Pigeons Cooing
And a Brahma in a Bare Treeeeee!

Sorry, was plotting and planning to finish the song because I had a photo of these twelve ducks, LOL.

Let's do it again! Change a lot, change a lot.... twelve more days of Christmas!!!!

Last edited:
[COLOR=FF0000]On the TWELFTH day of Christmas my true love gave to meeee,[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Twelve duckies dawdling Eleven snow geese flying Ten fuzzy quail chicks Nine turkey's gobbling Eight emus eating Seven Silkies sleeping Six snacking Ducklings Five WALKING PEACOCKS (sing with feeling now) Four Bantams Basking Three Keets Tweeting Two Pigeons Cooing And a Brahma in a Bare Treeeeee![/COLOR] Sorry, was plotting and planning to finish the song because I had a photo of these twelve ducks, LOL. [COLOR=FF0000]Let's do it again! Change a lot, change a lot.... twelve more days of Christmas!!!![/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom