On the TWELFTH day of Christmas my true love gave to meeee,
Twelve duckies dawdling
Eleven snow geese flying
Ten fuzzy quail chicks
Nine turkey's gobbling
Eight emus eating
Seven Silkies sleeping
Six snacking Ducklings
Five WALKING PEACOCKS (sing with feeling now)
Four Bantams Basking
Three Keets Tweeting
Two Pigeons Cooing
And a Brahma in a Bare Treeeeee!

Sorry, was plotting and planning to finish the song because I had a photo of these twelve ducks, LOL.

Let's do it again! Change a lot, change a lot.... twelve more days of Christmas!!!!

Yes start again as many times as you want

Okay just to make sure I understand, when we say different breeds of animal we can have a bantam chicken in one verse and Cochins, or Barred Rocks in another? And then can we have goslings in one verse and a different breed of goose in another verse? But that means we can't have a group of chickens of different breeds together? What about ♫ Five Golden hens?

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
2 roosters posing
and a Bantam Selfie close-up!

I added "close-up" to bantam selfie so there would be about the same number of syllables as "a partridge in a pear tree" to go with the melody : )

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=DAA520]On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=DAA520]2 roosters posing[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=DAA520]and a Bantam Selfie close-up![/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] I added "close-up" to bantam selfie so there would be about the same number of syllables as "a partridge in a pear tree" to go with the melody : )
:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom