The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all the new people joining the hatch!

Did we do a banner on google today or something? Lots of joiners today.
It was put in the BYC Newsletter.

Do I need to contact someone?

Nope, you'll be added.
Do we make our guess for the contest here on the thread? So many questions..........
Links are in the first post.
Can we incubate or do they have to hatch via chicken butts? I'm going to medicate my flock, so there will be egg withdrawal, I'm assuming it will be ok to hatch these so they don't go to waste! But They will have to go in the bator.
Incubator is fine!

Darn, I've lost the page with the link to packing eggs with a video of a kid throwing the box up in the air... if anyone has that link would you post it please?

I want to join this hatch, but I am having trouble finding a link to sign up. None of the links on page 1 announcing the hatch work for signing up, only the contests. I am feeling really dumb - I had no trouble with the NYD hatch.
hu.gif

I want to join this hatch, but I am having trouble finding a link to sign up. None of the links on page 1 announcing the hatch work for signing up, only the contests. I am feeling really dumb - I had no trouble with the NYD hatch.
hu.gif

You just post in the thread that you want to join the hatch. Consider yourself added.
smile.png

Received my incu-kit and got it all installed with hubby's help! I left one light in the chest 'bator to facilitate peeking in the 'bator thru the window :)

I love the kit so far. Keeps the temps a little tighter then the hot water heater and i LOVE the digital controls!

I had to give my chickens a dose of antibiotics and it says not to use the eggs for five days after treatment. Could I incubate those eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom