The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this normal? Where did the air cell go and why is the bottom half clear?

Last edited:
JUST FOR THE RECORD....

I DO HAVE A SLIGHT FEVER, I did oral and then I did my oral kids thermo!! Great!

HOWEVER my cabinet cooler is "spot" on
lau.gif

also for the record, I dont feel the three minutes this hung in the bator it did anymore damage than it already accrued...
Seriously still cant believe I received it in that condition!

its out now- i couldn't find any way to get the probe in there without leaving a crack in the door and all i wanted was ONE good reading from all the thermometers
thumbsup.gif

Good Job!

Does the incubator have a vent hole in it?

I put my spot check probe in through the vent.

It's treat to see the temps reading correctly!

thumbsup.gif

Good Job!

Does the incubator have a vent hole in it?

I put my spot check probe in through the vent.

It's treat to see the temps reading correctly!
well there in lies my problem, it has a vent, but it just leads into the black nothingness of the Rcom, and it is fairly narrow, so even if it would get an accurate reading in there (which I have no idea if it would) I don't think i can fit the probe in there.

Howdy doody ya'll! So to totally crack me up, my rir, leghorn, silkie, and one stubborn ee are all taking turns trying to be broody. xD Yet none of them stay on the clutch for longer than 24 hours (I go back to check and they're on the roost, eggs cold in the nest) I think they're confused lol I took my over-zealous bantam cochin rooster out of the little coop so the broody hen could get some rest lol He was such a pest! Had his little wattles/comb covered in scabs!

Going out tonight to celebrate my loverman's 30th birthday! xD I've had such fun teasing him today! xD
Hope everyone's enjoyed their Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom