The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST FOR THE RECORD....

I DO HAVE A SLIGHT FEVER, I did oral and then I did my oral kids thermo!! Great!

HOWEVER my cabinet cooler is "spot" on
lau.gif

You better get well, don't wear yourself out.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...s-and-poses-of-other-fowl-no-chickens-allowed

Dont forget this is an easy Contest!!!

YOU HAVE TO ENTER TO GET A CHANCE to WIN!

Contest #10

5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Interesting Places ,Funny Antics and Poses of Other Fowl

NO CHICKENS ALLOWED

We want to see your Turkeys,Peafowl, Waterfowl,Pheasants,Quail,Emus and Ostriches. Any domestic fowl other than chickens!

A panel of judges will determine the winner!

Prize will be a $25 Amazon gift card!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...e-snow-2014-easter-hatch-a-long#post_12971199

Contest #3 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long

In honor (and memory, hopefully) of the extreme cold and snow much of the U.S experienced this winter, we are having a...

POULTRY IN THE SNOW CONTEST!

Prize:$25 BYC gift card donated by blacktop240

Winning entry will also be considered for the 2015 BYC Calendar!

I did mark it, or what I thought looked like an air cell. This eggs where not shipped. I picked them up on Friday afternoon and let them set till Sat at set time.

Quote:
I keep forgetting some people are fresh to this, and may not know this but seriously she has the air cell already marked I thought? will need to go look again! and why are you telling me this?
lau.gif
caf.gif
@thowe

Last edited:
I keep forgetting some people are fresh to this, and may not know this but seriously she has the air cell already marked I thought? will need to go look again! and why are you telling me this?
lau.gif
caf.gif
Fumbly fingers I guess....It has been a long day and only Wednesday....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom