The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

This thread moves do fast it hard to keep up. So confession time, I skip a lot of it.

Are the random posting contests still going on?

Anyway this is my post if they are. Haha.
angry-no-smiley-emoticon.gif
No skipping allowed. If I have to keep up, so do you.
big_smile.png

And yes, the Random Post Contest is going. It will be announced when someone hits the "magic" numbers.

Last edited:
animal-graphics-chickens-585136.gif
Wow!! I'm gone 48 hours and it takes me forever to catch-up!

I have to give credit to my awesome feed store, Sublette Farmers Elevator in Sublette, IL, for the signs. They are given to me each time I get a bag of Purina chicken feed there. I asked if all the Purina dealers were doing it and I was told they had to sign-up for the promotion. I love the signs and wanted to make them available to the the hatchaholics hatchlovers here on the Easter Hatchalong! Three post numbers have been chosen and when someone post at that time....Bingo (this is a The Old Folks Home
old.gif
thread reference)...you win a sign. They are 7 inches x 11 inches and metal. You may win whether you are an official hatch participant or just visiting here and enjoying the fun!!
Here is a photo of the three signs, in case you skipped over it!

Thank you, Kelly, Ron, Mike and Sally for keeping this thing on track....the high speed track!!
images

Oh also I will set button quail/ Texas A&M quail... I only have to Tractor supply bator I can fit around 56 normal sized so around 150 I could probably set, but who knows I have a ton of big/ small eggs so this year will be fun having 35 from hatcheries and hoping around 100 for this HAL... My parents are going to kill me...
1f648.png
1f413.png
1f62c.png
1f605.png

Back
Top Bottom