The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Good morning guys. About to set some eggs. Tried to attach a picture but it just isn't working. I got 2 hours of sleep last night. Not much is working for me right now haha. If you were to know me, you would know nothing turns me into a nervous, anxious mess like sick kids... and my 4 year old has croup. Siiiiggghhhh. T MINUS 1 HOUR 27 MINUTES until the doctors open.

Today I also lock down 10 faverolles eggs from S. Provost, which I am terribly excited about!

Sick kids are so sad. I have 2.... And when they are sick nobody gets rest. My son has chronic ear infections but they haven't put tubes in yet. YET being the key word. But he had one 2 weeks ago and every morning he would have a potty accident in bed and wake up crying. He would hold his ear and scream. All I could do was hold him and tell him it would get better. He's been so sick he can hold the medicine cut and give himself his meds at only age 5... Poor baby. Hope yours get better soon.

Sorry Mike, I just went out to my BBS coop and my sweet little Blue Bell laid a perfect little egg. She wants me to add it to the HAL.

Can I change my set number to 71? Please
1f917.png

Hey guys I'm almost scared of tomorrow. I got a text from my friend who has eggs for me to add and she says she has a surprise for me along with eggs. I can only imagine.
pop.gif

Does it have to be my own incubator? Then 47. I had incubator issues and the replacement is arriving next week.
Nope. Just eggs you set for the hatchalong.

Can you post a picture of it?

-Kathy

I separated it for a while and only one blob so I picked it up and took out all this poop from inside vent and there's still more in there.

I guess the liquid creamy poop was coming through the sides of this hard poop and making its behind all wet and ugly. Hoping by morning it feels better. The swelling went down after getting the hard pool out

You might want to try feeding it crumbles mixed with water for a few days and see if that helps with the constipation.

-Kathy

Sick kids are so sad. I have 2.... And when they are sick nobody gets rest. My son has chronic ear infections but they haven't put tubes in yet. YET being the key word. But he had one 2 weeks ago and every morning he would have a potty accident in bed and wake up crying. He would hold his ear and scream. All I could do was hold him and tell him it would get better. He's been so sick he can hold the medicine cut and give himself his meds at only age 5... Poor baby. Hope yours get better soon.
When I read about chronic ear infections, I wonder about tonsils and adnoids. They are a common cause of chronic ear infections yet parents often need to insist that they be removed.

Poor little Guy!

The next winner for the Random Posting Contest is.............

Razadia

For your post here.

Congratulations!

LL

courtesy of NotAFarm

There are still 2 more opportunities to win!

Back
Top Bottom