The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Did my first candle of my HAL eggs tonight. I set 20 and all 20 are dancing in their shells.

Looks like you are doing everything correctly ..
smile.png

Good luck with your hatch
jumpy.gif

Not yet. I'm waiting to see what else is tossed at me so I can look Satan in the face and say "Gods got this. Bring it on." Oh yeah. My fever is around 103 now and my car wouldn't start at the school after I got the kids. I know there's a joke somewhere in all this.

Can't wait to see what's next. I'm to hard headed to let it get to me. Knock on wood.

Quote: And you would have received a PM if we didn't have your numbers.
wink.png

Quote: Nope, they have to hold it. Usually we don't get that long of a rain storm while they are brooding up for spring. Once it warms up and they start raising new bees, they are eating more than in the cold of winter.

[COLOR=000000]HUMIDITY[/COLOR][COLOR=000000] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Humidity is NOT a set number![/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Its a tool to get the correct weight loss in the egg![/COLOR]

[COLOR=008080]KEEPING MOLD and BACTERIAL from growing in water WELLS during incubation[/COLOR] post #1644 [COLOR=008080]USING a aquarium pump to humidify incubator Begin post[/COLOR] post #42512 [COLOR=008080]TIPS n TRICKS to raising humidity in incubators[/COLOR] post #42512
Okay. Would it be okay to let the humidity drop at this point back to the 20's% until lockdown. Or should I keep it since I started differently. It's day 4 candle or wait until the 7th day?

Okay. Would it be okay to let the humidity drop at this point back to the 20's% until lockdown. Or should I keep it since I started differently. It's day 4 candle or wait until the 7th day?
Drop your humidity down to the 30-35% range. Than candle on day 7 and adjust humidity as needed according to the aircells.

Back
Top Bottom