The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

OMG! I have 2 pips! Today is day 19 so it seems early?!

this is my first batch of chicks in the new GQF Sportsman incubator. relearning all my settings....

My hatch is all wrapped up. 19 eggs (out of 33 shipped) went into lockdown. And I have 19 beautiful chicks. The last one needed a bit of assistance and is still drying off in the incubator. Everybody else is in the broader and doing great! Glamour shots tomorrow after the latecomer has a chance to pretty up.
1f601.png
hatching is so fun!

My hatch is all wrapped up. 19 eggs (out of 33 shipped) went into lockdown. And I have 19 beautiful chicks. The last one needed a bit of assistance and is still drying off in the incubator. Everybody else is in the broader and doing great! Glamour shots tomorrow after the latecomer has a chance to pretty up.
1f601.png
hatching is so fun!
Congratulations!

This is my first try, set on the 5th . Day 18 all had movement inside , now it's the day before hatch and no rocking it internal peeping ... I'm so afraid that nothing's going to happen... No sign of life since lockdown
1f615.png
was hoping for some reassurance .

This is my first try, set on the 5th . Day 18 all had movement inside , now it's the day before hatch and no rocking it internal peeping ... I'm so afraid that nothing's going to happen... No sign of life since lockdown
1f615.png
was hoping for some reassurance .
don't fret, they are quiet getting ready for the big debut, you have your temp and humidity correctly set. before you know it, you will have pips,

Back
Top Bottom