The African and Chinese goose thread!!

Since I Can't hatch geese eggs for the life of me....I ordered some!! I paid for two and got 15 packing peanuts!

My boy is gonna love his two new girls to give my sweetie pie (my goose) a break. He can stop trying to mate me aswell.

Since I Can't hatch geese eggs for the life of me....I ordered some!! I paid for two and got 15 packing peanuts!

My boy is gonna love his two new girls to give my sweetie pie (my goose) a break. He can stop trying to mate me aswell.
They are so cute! Before I saw the last picture, I thought "Why would someone mention how many packing peanuts they got, and why were goslings shipped with packing peanuts!" Are the peanuts Barred Rocks? So you have a older pair of chinese, and these two females will join them? Haha, I hope he stops thinking of you as a mate after they grow up!

They are so cute! Before I saw the last picture, I thought "Why would someone mention how many packing peanuts they got, and why were goslings shipped with packing peanuts!" Are the peanuts Barred Rocks? So you have a older pair of chinese, and these two females will join them? Haha, I hope he stops thinking of you as a mate after they grow up!

Ive never had packing peanuts before. Lol and there barred rocks, and since the roos the not barb rocks.....there bob rocks lol and I have a 4 going on 5 year old pair of chinese now and even the goose thinks im her mate. So hopefully this give them buddies.....after I over snuggle them....next is my duck shes been loud lately shes the only one left I have. Im hoping theres some duckies in my cackle suprise box. :)

Ive never had packing peanuts before. Lol and there barred rocks, and since the roos the not barb rocks.....there bob rocks lol and I have a 4 going on 5 year old pair of chinese now and even the goose thinks im her mate. So hopefully this give them buddies.....after I over snuggle them....next is my duck shes been loud lately shes the only one left I have. Im hoping theres some duckies in my cackle suprise box.
smile.png
Barb and bob rocks????? I hope you get some ducklings! What is the cackle surprise box?

Barb and bob rocks????? I hope you get some ducklings! What is the cackle surprise box?

Since these are roos they cant have a girls name aka barb. So there bob. And a suprise box is just that....I dont know whats in it. But theres usually 40-50 birds could be chickens,guineas,ducks,geese,bantams etc. i requested other fowl besides chickens though.

Back
Top Bottom